Traffic light set for climate monitoring in enclosed spaces
With this traffic light, the current carbon dioxide concentration in the ambient air can be measured and clearly displayed using the three traffic light colours.
- Completely assembled incl. stand and power supply unit, ready to use thanks to Plug & Play
- Can be wall-mounted with accessories (975.883.41)
- The traffic light lights up green (≤ 1000 ppm)
- The traffic light lights up yellow (> 1000 ≤ 2000 ppm)
- The traffic light lights up red (> 2000 ppm ≤ 3000 ppm)
- The traffic light flashes red (> 3000 ppm)
- Optional: Simple radio networking - monitoring and documentation of CO2 states (red, yellow, green) in a clear software. This is how it works: Install the software, configure the radio receiver on the computer, integrate the radio transmitter into the CO2 traffic lights (without tools).
- The system displays its concentration in the ambient air according to CO2 thresholds: Green (ambient air OK), yellow (ventilation recommended), red (ventilation necessary), red flashing (ventilation urgently required)
- Eliminate high concentrations of carbon dioxide and aerosols in enclosed spaces based on a reliable reminder for regular intense ventilation
- Ensure hygienic and productivity-friendly ambient air
- Increased safety for employees and customers