To handle 3/4" or 1" I.D. hose.
- Standard booster hose reel is steel, painted graphite. Aluminum or stainless steel construction is also available.
- Super Booster®(SBF) polished aluminum construction reel weighs up to 30% less than standard booster reel. Prefix complete model number with "SB" when ordering.
- Gear-driven crank rewind is standard. Choose chain and sprocket drive powered by electric, hydraulic or compressed air motor.
- Pinion brake standard.
- Standard inlet: 1" 90° ball bearing swivel joint with 1" female NPT threads.
- Standard outlet: 1" male NST threads. (1.375" x 8 threads per inch.)
- Consult factory for other sizes and/or threads.
- Standard inlet, outlet riser, and hub assembly are steel (also available in stainless steel).
- Rollers and roller mounting brackets are accessory items. Specify roller position.
- Pressures to 1000 psi (69 bar).
- Temperatures from -25°F to +250°F (-32°C to+121°C).
Consult factory for reels to operate at other pressures and temperatures. CAUTION: When using Niedner hose, a special riser and/or larger drum diameter is required. See chart for capacity on page 20, or consult factory