A MOBILE CMMS THAT EMPOWERS YOUR MAINTENANCE TEAM
Through the use of our Android and IOS mobile apps, our clients experience better organization, communication, accountability and productivity by up to 30% throughout their entire maintenance team.
From their handheld device anyone on your maintenance team can:
- View their assigned Work Orders and PMs.
- Speech to Text
- Log their Work Orders within under 60 seconds
- Receive instant communications via push and email notifications.
- Start new Work Orders while out in the field.
- Respond to and log problems while actually working on the problem.
- Lookup critical asset information while diagnosing a problem.
A STREAMLINED MOBILE WORK REQUEST SYSTEM
Sick of using the old phone and email system that result in LOST tickets, constant daily interruptions and duplicated work?
Limble CMMS's Work Request System allows anyone you authorize to submit a problem to your maintenance department by simply scanning a QR (bar code) code or visiting a URL and typing in their request.
- Never lose Work again.
- Once submitted, Work Requests are automatically synced across your computer, mobile phone and tablet.
- The Work Request is then automatically assigned the right person with detailed instructions guiding them based on your company's best practices, all of which you can set and configure.
- Reduce time spent handling Work Requests by up to 34%.
- Over 20 configurable options, including the option to upload a photo, allow Requesters to provide critical information to your team so the team knows exactly what the problem is before leaving to fix it.
- All Work is automatically organized in a clear and prioritized order so the right work gets done by the right person.
- Communication is automatic and immediate across your team as Tasks are started, worked on and completed.
- Reduce time communicating with Requesters by up to 41% (calls, emails, texts).
- Requesters can submit a problem from anywhere on any device instead of calling and interrupting your team.
- Requesters are automatically kept in the loop as work is received, worked on and completed, which results in less duplicated tickets and distracting follow-up calls.
Back to CMMS Software Features